jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Ok so this is the beggining

So i call this entrance: The beginning, but the beginning of what? Of talking bullshit, maybe? (LETS be honest you will see bullshit from time to time, I mean ITS IMPOSSIBLE that everything I said is "awesome" :P



But really what I’m supposed to do? I mean you are going to read this (YEAH YOU! THE one with the eyes on the screen, who is just looking like, "WHY IM READING THIS -.-?") So maybe you can help me out with it. But right know I’m thinking of posting things that I find:
ANNOYING
AWESOME
DISGUSTING
FUNNY
DRAMATIC (ok imagine that you didn’t see this one, PLZZZ)


I must warn you, I’m trying to be original, so prepare yourself to weird things, failures, and surprises. (BELIEVE ME, I DON’T WANT TO BORED YOU,
So I’m going to crack my head from time to time to keep you with me, I mean now that you are going to read this, which is like my mind, I guess that you will know who I am and what I think, and if you stop reading this blog after a couple of entrance, YOU WILL KNOW TOO MUCH :P


So let’s do this, and I hope you keep up with me :P
(I don’t know if I have to say XOXO or anything like that, I will see what I preferred later:P )


Ps: I tend to think Im funny and objective :P so you may notice "WTF-things"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario